Terms and Conditions of Use
In these terms and conditions you will find information regarding the use of the Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd website. Please take a few minutes to review them. By using this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If we change them, we will post the revisions clearly on our website. If you use our website you are agreeing to accept the changes.
Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd is providing this website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this website. The information contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd howsoever arising from any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability (to the extent permitted by law) that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
This website is one of many educational resources. The use of this website is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for your own clinical judgement.
All content and information provided is general advice only. If you wish to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy then you should consult a financial adviser to fully understand the risks associated with that course of action.
Links including hypertext links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or its content.
As a contributor uploading material in the form of data, text, sound, photographs, images, graphics, video, messages or other content, you are granting Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd a non-exclusive license to publish your work on the website. Contributor’s proprietory rights are protected by copyright laws.
As a user, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in the website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
The copyright to the layout and design of the Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd website is protected by copyright laws.
Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd Chat Room and Discussion Board Rules
- Your Registration Obligations
Your name or an identifiable variant will be used to identify you in on-line chat areas.
- On-line Conduct
- You understand that all data, text, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which the content originated. By using the on-line chat areas and discussion boards you will to the best of your knowledge and belief provide information and opinion which is accurate and understand that such information will be used for teaching and learning purposes. As a user of the chat areas and discussion boards you understand that the content placed in the chat areas and discussion boards is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for your own clinical judgement.
- Under no circumstances will Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd be liable in any way for any content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
- You agree that you will not use any chat area or discussion board or any part of our site to:
- upload, post or email any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepesent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any content;
- harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post or email any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post or email any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party;
- upload, post or email any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’ or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post or email any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to ‘scroll’ faster than other users of the chat areas are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; or
- violate any applicable national or international law or regulations.
You grant to us a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence (including the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any content (in whole or part) you upload, post or email and/or to incorporate such content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or developed.
- On being made aware of any such breaches, we may ban, delete or prohibit any content that relates to those breaches or that we judge harmful to individuals or the rights of Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd or any of our affiliates, licensors or partners.
- We reserve the right to take whatever action we deem necessary to prevent such breaches including the following:
- breaches we deem minor may result simply in receipt of a warning from Zadel Property Education Pty Ltd; or
- breaches we deem serious may result in your automatic ban from our chat room, bulletin boards and our site generally.
- All incidents will be logged and our decision is final in all such cases.
- Any breaches may lead to us reporting your activities to your internet service provider or the relevant authorities or may lead to legal action being taken against you.