The 5 BEST Blog Posts Types To Boost Your Website Traffic
If you’re looking to promote your business…
Or simply establish yourself as a big-hitter in your chosen industry…
A high-performing website is essential.
For a website to be high-performing though, it needs several things…
And the most important of them all is TRAFFIC!
An effective way to drive traffic to your website is to create or have created, a consistent series of engaging blog posts.
But what type of blog post should you use? Here’s 5 of the best.
#1. The List Post
– List posts are most blogger’s go-to blog type, and for good reason.
They’re easy to read, get straight to the point, and they tell you exactly what you need to know.
This email is in fact a form of list post, as we’re looking at 5 of the best types of blog posts to boost traffic to your website.
#2. Tutorials and How-To’s
– Most bloggers consider tutorials and how-to’s to be amongst the most essential blog types of all… and they’re often the easiest to create because you can write from your own experience or opinion.
As an example, if you sell supplements online, you could maybe create a how-to blog based upon building muscle, or maybe a tutorial on how to create healthy meals. As long as the post is relevant to your business and your website, it will nearly always help drive traffic to your site.
#3. The Review Post
– There are two basic types of review blog. Reviews that compare numerous products / services / places / locations etc., and there are reviews that simply focus on just one thing at a time.
Review-type blogs can be very useful, especially if you choose to review products relevant to your own business. Again, if you sell supplements online, you could create reviews based upon the top 10 supplements for building muscle, or burning fat, or getting fit and healthy, for example.
** RECOMMENDED LINK **
– Infographics are a great example of how you can use imagery to get your message across, without throwing walls of text at your readers.
Rather than providing the information you want to portray via words, infographics instead provide the info in the form of visual imagery.
Whether you’re looking to portray data, stats, research, or a step-by-step guide or tutorial, without hundreds of words, infographics are perfect.
#5. Video Blogs
– Most forward-thinking bloggers are now combining their written message in words with a visual message from video…
Meaning they’re now able to increase their blog post exposure across multiple web platforms and multiple reader / viewer types, which in turn leads to the increased possibility of people clicking through to their website.
Video blogging is massively on the rise, as it helps you build connections with your audience like no other blogging format… And believe me when I say, this is one you do not want to dismiss!
Remember your goal, to get traffic onto your website.
So tempt your audience with content that is interesting, insightful, educational, and/or inspiring to read or watch, and they will almost certainly click through to discover more.
To Your ‘Online’ Success
PS. Remember to check out how website investment experts, Matt & Liz Raad, buy, renovate and sell websites for a profit… and how you can too! It’s free, online and lasts about 60-minutes. You can check it out here